Careers at Active Soma
- CURRENT POSITION -
Remedial Massage Therapist /
Soft Tissue Therapist
We trust in our processes so new and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
We live our mission. If you have a beginners mind, strong interpersonal skills, and an appreciation of the therapeutic process, then we would like to speak to you.
Why Active Soma:
- Work within a fun and respectful collaborative environment;
- Learn from over 23 years of continuous development and experience;
- Highly structured Induction and training program;
- For the new graduate, quickly develop a skill set from within a direct mentoring model;
We would like you to:
- Work with a variety of direct Fasciall Release techniques;
- Deliver treatments emphasizing posture and performance goals;
- Use soft tissue techniques and processes developed by ACTIVE SOMA;
- Do well within a structured working environment;
- Current Senior First Aid certificate;
- Have an ABN;
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance;
- Registered with a professional association;
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
WHY A CAREER AT ACTIVE SOMA?
• A first choice career path that puts you at the leading edge of manual and movement therapies.
• Ongoing continuing education, training, and mentoring support that focuses on career, technical, and professional development.
• Enjoy competitive renumeration rewards as well as exciting ongoing productivity bonuses.
• A career at Active Soma will provide a foundation for a future in manual and movement therapy.
If you want to join a dynamic and expanding workplace, providing ample opportunity to develop and grow your skills, let us know below.