Body Reading and Myofascial Release
Body Reading and Fascia
This hands on workshop is an introduction to practical applications and theoretical considerations in Myofascial Release and Body Reading. Classes will emphasize the unique needs of each participant with a limited number of places available per class.
The participants will:
- Understand visual analysis concepts and its relevance in structuring an effective treatment plan.
- Explore and demonstrate an introductory application of Myofascial Release and palpation skills to particular issues within the body.
- Apply skills of body reading to specific case studies to develop an understanding of the role it plays in developing a whole body approach.
- Understand and explore the significance of soft tissue and visual analysis theories to their practice.
- Receive a class manual and reader